If you or a family member has suffered as a result of an Ohio car accident, you need someone in your corner, fighting for your rights.
Hiring an attorney can mean the difference between receiving no money or maximum compensation you for things like the damage to your car, emergency room bills, physical therapy and surgery costs, as well as pain and suffering.
Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
An attorney can help you focus on what is most important - recovering from your injuries and regaining your health.
The award-winning lawyers at Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC do this by doing for our clients the following:
- Handling all correspondence with the insurance company so they stop calling you
- Putting you in touch with doctors and surgeons who specialize in car accident injuries
- Ordering all medical records and bills related to your accident injuries
- Finding out how the accident impacted your life, your work, and your family and putting together an Impact Statement
- Putting together a Demand Package of bills, records, lost wage statement, crash report, and Impact Statement
- Sending this Demand Package to the at-fault party's insurance company, demanding that they provide compensation for settlement
- Negotiating a fair settlement on your behalf
Do I need a lawyer for my type of injury?
Many of the clients we help have battled head and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries, fractured arms and legs, torn ligaments, facial and body contusions, and serious back injuries, among others. Don't let the medical bills from your similar injuries pile up. We can help you get those bills paid by the person who caused the accident - not from your own pocket.
Can I Afford An Attorney?
Yes. Not only do we offer free case evaluations, but all of our clients may take advantage of our No Fee Guarantee. This means that you will never pay an attorney fee unless we are able to settle your case or win at trial. Any attorney fee will be paid at the end of the case and paid for out of the settlement money, so there will never be any out-of-pocket costs.
There have also been studies that have shown that hiring an attorney could mean a higher settlement than going about it on your own. According to the Insurance Research Council's Consumer Panel Survey of Auto Accident Victims, "Paying for Auto Injuries," victims who had an attorney received settlements that were 40% higher than victims without an attorney.
How Do I Start the Process?
To immediately begin getting the help you need, there are three ways to start the process:
1. Fill out the Free Case Review box on this page and an attorney will contact you immediately.
2. Live Chat with one of our representatives who will put you in touch with our office.
3. Call toll-free at 800-637-8170 and an attorney will listen to your story and invite you to come in an meet with us.
You will also receive a free copy of The Ohio Accident Book written by the lawyers in our office to teach the secrets insurance companies don't want you to know. Insurance company adjusters handle thousands of claims a year with one goal in mind - settling them as cheaply as possible even if you're not fairly compensated. Insurance adjusters settle injury cases for a living, but you can even the playing field by ordering this FREE book.
The book and the free consultation will help you answer the following questions:
- Who pays my medical bills after a car accident?
- Will I get fairly compensated for the pain I have experienced?<
- Should I talk to the other driver's insurance adjuster after a car accident?
- How long will my case take?
- Do I take a car accident insurance settlement?
- What will an attorney do for me?