Unbelievable Super Snickers Salad
Looking for a Super dish to serve during the big game? Look no further than a bowl of Super Snickers Salad.
Combining some of Boyk Law’s favorite foods; apples, pudding and Snickers. This salad really Satisfies!
-6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars
-6 Granny Smith Apples
-1 (5 oz.) box of Vanilla Instant Pudding (dry, do not prepare)
– ½ cup of milk
-1 (12 oz.) tub of Cool Whip
-½ cup of caramel ice cream topping
1. Whisk vanilla pudding packet, ½ cup
of milk and cool whip together until well
2. Chop Apples and Snickers bars.
3. Stir chopped apples and Snickers into
4. Place in a large bowl and drizzle with
caramel ice cream topping
5. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving