Brain injuries can take a serious toll on the body and the mind, especially when they are caused by someone else’s negligence.
Many times recovery requires treatment plans from multiple specialists and it is often a team effort between doctors, family members, and caretakers which can leave patients with a multitude of questions like:
- Who is going to pay for the medical bills?
- The doctors told me I’m fine, but I’m just not the same; what should I do?
- Why can’t I seem to function at my job? I can’t afford to lose my paycheck.
- I can hardly think, let alone remember what needs to be done, and the insurance company keeps calling.
Can I trust them?
- Why am I so angry/tired/emotional all of the time?
That is why we wrote The Plaintiff’s Guide to Brain Injuries. The Ohio brain injury lawyers in our office took their experience of securing millions of dollars in compensation for victims of brain injuries and turned it into a way to help our clients regain as much normalcy as possible after a serious accident that has turned their family’s world upside down.
The book answers tough questions on how to manage a traumatic brain injury, steps you can take to protect yourself and your family, and how an experienced brain injury lawyer can make a huge difference in your recovery.