If you have suffered a dog bite, you need information.
We wrote the Ohio Dog Bite Book to help teach the secrets insurance companies don’t want you to know. Insurance company adjustors handle thousands of claims a year with one goal in mind – settling them as cheaply as possible even if you’re not fairly compensated. Insurance adjustors settle injury cases for a living, but you can even the playing field by ordering this FREE book.
This book will help you answer the following questions:
- How will I pay for my medical bills?
- Will I get fairly compensated for the pain I have experienced?
- Should I talk to the dog owner’s insurance adjuster?
- How long will my case take?
- What will an attorney do for me?
Fill out the information below to have a FREE pdf version of The Ohio Dog Bite Book immediately available to you.