The Semi Truck Accident Victims Center gives informational tips if you or someone you know has been injured in a big rig or semi truck accident.
- If needed, seek medical attention if you were involved in a truck accident.
- Never leave the scene of the accident, or admit that it was your fault.
- Take photographs of the crash scene to document what happened.
- Do not sign anything, and don’t make any statements to the other party, or their insurer, without a lawyer present.
- Do not get rid of the vehicle involved in the accident. Make sure to keep all evidence.
- Get contact numbers from any/all witnesses from the accident.