California Boy Seriously Burned By Propane Heater

California Boy Seriously Burned By Propane Heater

In December of 2005, seven-year-old Trevor Dennis was severely burned by a Coleman propane heater inside the trailer where he was camping with his family. Trevor had burns covering most of his body after the propane heater caused the trailer to catch fire while he was still inside.

The case was heard in the California Court of Appeals earlier this week. On the packaging of the Coleman heater was a photo of a woman holding a child inside of a home, making the consumer believe that the heater was appropriate for indoor use. However, California Health and Safety Code Section 19881 mandates that non-vented propane heaters may not be sold for indoor use.

John Bisnar, an aggressive personal injury attorney from California, is representing the Dennis family against the makers of the propane heater, and hopes to bring justice to a family who must live with their son’s injury for the rest of their lives.

If you or someone you know has suffered burns or other serious injuries from a defective or mislabeled product, you need information. Contact our office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We handle Ohio personal injury cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, ATV accidents, Ohio workers’ compensation, construction accidents, child injuries, wrongful death, medical malpractice, nursing home neglect, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, food poisoning, dog bite attacks, and all injury cases.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC