You should also have in your car some of the following materials in case of bad weather.
• Bag of abrasive material (sand, salt, cat litter) or traction mats
• Snow shovel
• Flashlight with extra batteries
• Window washer solvent
• Ice scraper with brush
• Cloth or roll of paper towels
• Jumper cables
• Extra warm clothing (gloves, hats, scarves)
• Warning devices (flares or triangles)
• Drinking water
• Non-perishable snacks for both human and pet passengers
• First-aid kit
• Basic toolkit (screwdrivers, pliers, adjustable wrench)
• Mobile phone and car charger pre-programmed with rescue apps and important phone numbers including family and emergency services as well as the FREE Accident App.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a car accident, call our Toledo, Ohio car accident attorneys at toll-free 800.637.8170 for a free case evaluation or to request your FREE copy of The Ohio Accident Book.