Ohio Bike Crash Information
If you have been seriously injured in a motorcycle accident, or if you need assistance enforcing your rights under your policy of motorcycle insurance in Ohio, contact the Toledo motorcycle accident attorneys Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC.
The injuries characteristic of motorcycle accidents can be very serious or fatal. A bike crash can include any or all of the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries or closed head wounds
- Disabling injuries to the back or neck
- Severe burns or lacerations
- Soft tissue damage to the knee, ankle, or shoulder
- Multiple fractures
- Spinal injuries resulting in paralysis or quadriplegia
- Amputation of an arm or leg
If you or someone you know has been involved in a motorcycle accident, call our Toledo, Ohio motorcycle accident attorneys toll free at 800.637.8170 for a free case evaluation or to request your FREE copy of The Ohio Motorcycle Accident Book.