Here is some advice on bike maintenance provided to you by Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC.
- Your bike has a regular service schedule that’s listed in the owner’s manual – have these done by an authorized dealer.
- Keep your bike clean. Dirt can disguise a potential problem.
- Check your battery every month and make sure that the fluid level is correct. If it’s low, add some distilled water.
- Always take your tool kit with you when you ride. Use the tools every so often to make sure that screws and bolts are tight.
- You should always have your owner’s manual with the bike. It can tell you what to do in emergency situations.
If you or someone you know has been involved in a motorcycle accident, call our Ohio motorcycle accident attorneys at 800.637.8170 for a free case evaluation or to request your free copy of The Ohio Motorcycle Accident Book.