Tips For Driving Safe In Foggy Conditions
Fog is composed of tiny water droplets and is basically a low cloud that is close to the surface of the earth. Foggy conditions most often exist around large bodies of water, making the Toledo area likely to experience such conditions due to our close proximity to Lake Erie.
It is important to drive with caution during foggy conditions as they have been known to cause serious and fatal accidents. Our office urges you to be patient and aware of your surroundings when driving through thick fog.
Below are The Weather Channel’s driving safety tips when driving in fog:
- Drive with low beam lights on. The high beam lights will reflect and only make the visibility even worse.
buy symbicort online https://healthcoachmichelle.com/wp-content/languages/new/symbicort.html no prescription
- Drive at reduced speed and be aware of the speedometer as the fog gives a feeling of slow-motion.
- Turn the radio down and listen for the traffic that you cannot see.
buy symbicort online http://www.handrehab.us/images/layout3/php/symbicort.html no prescription
It also helps to open your window to hear well.
- Use windshield wipers and defroster to help with visibility.
- Use road markings as guides while driving.
- Do not pass other cars or lines of traffic.
- Do not stop on the highway or interstate.
buy symbicort online https://mb2dental.com/wp-content/themes/Divi/core/components/data/new/symbicort.html no prescription
If you find yourself driving through dangerous, foggy conditions, do your best to follow the above tips to get to your final destination safely.
If you have been involved in an accident due to another driver failing to drive with caution during such conditions, call our car accident attorneys at 800.637.8170 to review your case over the phone. You may also order a free copy of The Ohio Accident Book which contains valuable information regarding the proper way to go about the claims process.