How Am I Going To Support My Family After A Work Injury?

Work injuries can be very serious and oftentimes result in the individual not being able to work for a certain period of time, if not indefinitely.

There are several different types of work injuries and there are different claims that one can file depending on their injuries. A work accident can result in a temporary total disability, permanent partial disability, and permanent total disability. Each type of injury results in a different type of work injury claim.

Read about the different types of work injuries:  

Temporary Total Disability – your injury will keep you from work for a certain amount of time

Permanent Partial Disability – you have a permanent injury, but will still be able to work

Permanent Total Disability – your injuries will keep you from ever returning to your job

Planning for a Financially Stable Future

If you’ve suffered a work injury and it will affect your ability to work, whether it is short-term or long-term, the first thing you should do is contact a lawyer to represent you.

A work injury lawyer is your best chance at receiving the injury settlement that you deserve after your accident. They are used to representing clients in similar situations to yours and know the exact steps to take in order to assure that you receive a favorable settlement.

Our lawyers can also help you sort through your medical bills, deal with the insurance company, and take over many other aspects of the case that are difficult for an accident victim to take on. Read more about work injury cases in The Ohio Work Injury Book.

Our Work Injury Lawyers

If you’ve been injured at work and need to figure out how to receive the compensation to help your family in the future, call our lawyers at 800.637.8170. You can review your accident with our attorneys, go over the injuries that have resulted, and ask any questions that you have regarding the accident and your options.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC