- Always wear a DOT-approved helmet
- Never ride your motorcycle after you have been drinking. Alcohol greatly impairs your ability to safely operate a motorcycle
- Don’t let you friends ride impaired you should be a good friend and take their keys away from them
- Wear protective clothing that provides some level of protection for you against injuries. Your upper body clothing should also include bright colors or reflective materials, so that other people driving can see you more easily
- Avoid tailgating and riding in-between lanes
- Maintain a safe speed and use caution when you are traveling over slippery surfaces or grave
Copyright © 2022 Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC. All rights reserved. Reproduced with Permission.