Here are some places you can visit in Toledo Ohio that are fun and interesting!
Let us know if you would like to add anything to our list of things to do!
- Toledo Museum of Art is an internationally recognized museum with lots of great activities. On Fridays, they are open until 10 and also offer things like wine tastings, craft activities and live music.
- On top of The Toledo Museum of Art, the city also has some local art galleries that are worth checking out.
- Take a look at your library! The library is often holding workshops and fun activities. The Main branch has excellent reading areas and even has a small art gallery.
- 577 foundation– Just in Perrysburg they offer affordable, fun classes on everything from bread-making to scrapbooking.
- Toledo’s downtown farmer’s market is on Saturdays year round.
- Toledo’s Metroparks are an excellent asset to Toledo. Take a walk, ride your bike, check out the cool events or even volunteer at one!
- Toledo has a great local music scene. You can catch live music around Toledo any night of the week.
- Visit other Toledo attractions like a Toledo Walleye game, Toledo Mud Hens game, and the Toledo Zoo.
- The Toledo Symphony– Are you a student? Student rush tickets for the symphony are only $5!
- Get creative and explore! Make a scavenger hunt for you and some friends, take photos around the city, or take some board games or cards to a coffee shop. Take a day or two and travel the city. I bet you will find some things that you never knew existed. Wishing there was a club for some of your interests? Start one!
- Still don’t know what to do? Check out Toledo.com or Toledo City Paper. These are the best resources for what’s happening and are filled with upcoming events and great things to do in and around Toledo.