Halloween Safety Tips: Keep Your Kids Safe!
Halloween is coming soon and the child accident attorneys at the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC would like to remind you of some tips on how to ensure a safe Halloween for you and your child.
The following are guidelines that you can follow to assure that trick-or-treating goes safely and effectively.
- Avoid Trick-Or-Treating alone.
- Hold a flashlight to help you see and so that others can see you.
- Use established crosswalks, and look both ways before crossing the street.
- Wear flame resistant costumes.
- Attach reflective tape to costumes.
- Examine treats for tampering and make sure all treats are factory produced. Never trust homemade candy by strangers.
- Only go to well-lit houses.
- Use sidewalks whenever possible.
This time of year is a great time for children and adults to enjoy the season and dress up, but safety is always important, and if you or someone you know has a child who has been injured by one of child accidents listed above you need information. Contact our highly experienced Ohio child accident lawyers at toll free 800.637.8170 to order your FREE copy of Little Kids, Big Accidents: The Ultimate Guide to Child Injury Cases in Ohio.
The Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC has been practicing law and successfully representing our clients in the state of Ohio for over 30 years. Earning the trust and fighting to protect the rights of Ohio injury victims and their families since 1983. We will either help you, or we will find someone who can.