Child Pedestrian Safety Part 2 Of 3
There are some noticeable patterns to when and where and how child pedestrian accidents occur.
- Urban areas have twice the rate of traffic-related pedestrians deaths as rural areas
- Accidents are most likely to happen between the hours of 4 p.m. and 8 p.m. when children are traveling from school and playing. (It was recently calculated that 43 percent of fatal child pedestrian accidents occurred between these dangerous hours.
online pharmacy https://wakelet.com/wake/LlXyCBVXA0WzwPptgvxk1 no prescription pharmacy
Collisions with child pedestrians most often happen when:
- The child darts out.
- A vehicle turns into the path of a child.
- A child is hidden from view by an ice cream truck.
- A child is hidden from view by a bus and the driver does not stop.
online pharmacy https://www.diigo.com/item/note/9gw6y/w0bx?k=87a8f4eb8e2cd596b0585ed5e3c9dd5a no prescription pharmacy
- Vehicles are backing up in roadways, driveways or parking lots.
online pharmacy https://businessforall.themedia.jp/posts/42627664 no prescription pharmacy
Child accidents are often devastating; our experienced Ohio child accident attorneys can make the litigation process easier for all parties involved.