List All Members | General:
- Charles Boyk Law Offices, LLC
- PNC Bank Building
405 Madison Avenue
Toledo, Ohio 43604
Chuck Boyk has been licensed to practice law in Ohio since 1983. His major areas of practice involve plaintiff personal injury, including car accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice, slip and falls (premises liability), and construction accidents. Chuck's other areas of practice include workers compensation, criminal defense and general civil litigation.
Chuck is licensed in all Ohio courts and the Eastern District of Michigan in Federal Court. During the past 28 years, Chuck has acted as counsel or co-counsel in numerous cases in other states, including California, Florida, Indiana, South Carolina, Michigan and New York. Chuck Boyk is a lifelong resident of Ohio.
He was born in Toledo, Ohio and graduated from Start High School in 1976. He attended Bowling Green State University on a debate scholarship and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a specialization in Political Science. After college, Chuck went directly to the University of Toledo College of Law and graduated with a Juris Doctorate Degree in 1983. While in law school, Chuck's activities included moot court participation and in the Prosecutor's clinic in Perrysburg, Ohio. As a legal intern, Chuck participated in numerous judge and jury trials before becoming an attorney. Chuck is a member of the Toledo Bar Association, Ohio Academy of Trial Lawyers, and the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
Chuck has also received a 10.0 "Superb" rating from the Avvo lawyer ranking system. Avvo is one of the leading websites that provides information about lawyers to consumers. His Avvo profile also provides more information on some of his other awards and recognitions.
Chuck resides in rural Bowling Green, Ohio with his wife and four children. His hobbies include running and taking care of his dogs and horses. He spends much of his time watching his four children play soccer, field hockey, basketball, and lacrosse.
Download a Publication:
Car Accident Injuries
Ohio Medical Malpractice
- Sue Emergency Room Doctor For Medical Malpractice in Ohio
- Neurologist Medical Malpractice in Ohio
- OB/GYN Medical Malpractice In Ohio
- Sue Anesthesiologist For Medical Malpractice in Ohio
- Bigen Hair Dye Injuries
- Infections and injuries due to nail salons
- Casino Injury Lawyers in Toledo
- Kalahari Water Park Injury Lawyer
- Cedar Point Injury Lawyer
Clyde Cancer Cluster
Workers Compensation Claims
- What is the statute of limitations for filing an Ohio workers' compensation claim?
- Charles Boyk's OHIO WORKERS' COMPENSATION REPORT
Facebook - Love It or Hate It
- The Boyk Bulletin December 2012 - Is 2013 The Year To Reach All Your New Year's Resolutions?
- The Boyk Bulletin November 2012 - The Chuck Boyk Challenge Announces Charities Participating
- The Boyk Bulletin October 2012 - The Chuck Boyk Challenge
- The Boyk Bulletin August 2012 – Back To School Edition
- Hot off the press - July 2012 Boyk Bulletin!
- Check out the June 2012 Boyk Bulletin! This bulletin includes our most recent Good News, Good People winner Wanda Butts – The Josh Project, Boyk’s May Top 10, and so much more!
- Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC October 2007 Newsletter
In The Community
- The Josh Project Celebrates National Otter Spotter Day At 5/3rd Field
- The Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC would like to thank all the charities that participated in The Chuck Boyk Challenge.
- Top Three Winners Announced For "The Chuck Boyk Challenge"