Edon, Ohio – Get Your Medical Bills Paid!

A common question that clients have is “Who is going to pay my medical bills if I am involved in a car accident and who should I have pay my medical bills?”. So the scenario is, you have a large amount of medical bills and the accident is the other individuals fault. We recommend, first, that if you have health insurance you run the bills through your own health insurance. The second option is to run the bills through the medical payments portion of your automobile insurance policy.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC