- National Child Abuse Hotline: They can provide local referrals for services. A centralized call center provides the caller with the option of talking with or texting a counselor. They are also connected to a language line that can provide service in over 140 languages. Call or text hotline: 800.422.4453
- Darkness to Light: They provide crisis intervention and referral services to children or people affected by sexual abuse of children. Hotline calls are automatically routed to a local center. Helpline: 866.FOR.LIGHT (367.5444)
- Cyber Tipline: This Tipline is operated by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Can be used to communicate information to the authorities about child pornography or child sex trafficking. Hotline: 800.THE.LOST (843.5678)
- National Children’s Alliance: This organization represents the national network of Child Advocacy Centers (CAC). CACs are a multidisciplinary team of law enforcement, mental and physical health practitioners who investigate instances of child physical and sexual abuse. Their website explains the process and has a directory according to geographic location.
- Stop It Now: Provides information to victims and parents/relatives/friends of child sexual abuse. The site also has resources for offender treatment as well as information on recognizing the signs of child sexual abuse. Hotline: 888-PREVENT (773.8368)
- Justice for Children: Provides a full range of advocacy services for abused and neglected children.
- RAINN Center Search: The Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN) operates a webpage that allows users to quickly and easily find sexual assault service providers in their state or zip code.
- YWCA: The YWCA is a national organization devoted to empowering women, standing up for social justice, and strengthening communities. It serves more than 500,000 women and children affected by gender-based violence. Branches are located across the country, and the YWCA offers a webpage to find the nearest YWCA.
- Ohio Sexual Violence Helpline: The Ohio Sexual Violence Helpline, at 844.OHIO.HELP, is a 24/7 phone line dedicated to providing advocacy and support for survivors of sexual assault across Ohio. The helpline aims to listen to and empower survivors with information about their options so they have a choice in their healing process.
- Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence: The Ohio Alliance to End Sexual Violence (OAESV) is a coalition that advocates for comprehensive responses to sexual violence, rape crisis services for survivors, and the empowerment of communities to prevent sexual violence. They can also be reached by phone at 888.886.8388, or via their Facebook page.
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center: A national multilingual anti-trafficking hotline. Caller can report a tip; connect with anti-trafficking services in their area; or request training and technical assistance, general information, or specific anti-trafficking resources. Hotline: 888.373.7888
- U.S. Department of Justice Trafficking in Persons and Worker Exploitation Complaint Line: Call to report suspected instances of human trafficking or worker exploitation or contact the FBI field office nearest you. Offers foreign language translation services in most languages as well as TTY. After business hours, the complaint line has a message service in English, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin. Hotline: 888.428.7581
Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC