Who is Going to Pay My Medical Bills?

A common questions that clients have is, “Who should I have pay my medical bills if I’ve been involved in a car accident?” In this short video, personal injury attorney Chuck Boyk gives his recommendation on this topic and shares some personal experience about what you should do. If you have additional questions, feel free to call 800-637-8170 for a free consultation.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC