What is the easiest way to collect lost wages in Ohio?

When you seek temporary total disability benefits, you need to make sure your doctor files a C-84 form with the Bureau of Workers Compensation so you can be compensated for your lost wages. P lease call the attorneys at Charles E. Boyk Law Offices for any questions regarding your injury. Our main office is in downtown Toledo but we have 6 locations across northwest Ohio where we can meet with you for free to discuss your case. Call 800-637-8170 to schedule a consultation.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC