Should You Make Statements After Accident?

A common question that many of our clients have is “Should I give a statement to the police or to an insurance adjuster?” Ohio personal injury attorney Chuck Boyk gives advice about what actions you should take following your accident. If you’ve been seriously injured it’s important that you understand your legal rights in this type of situation. For a free consultation, you can call 800-637-8170 to talk to an attorney today.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC