Sandusky, Ohio Work Injury Advice

If you are injured at work, attorney Chuck Boyk is here to talk about a few specific tips that you should think about. Complete a first report of injury form, which is called a FROI in the Worker’s Compensation world. Your employer is supposed to fill out the form, but if that doesn’t happen, an attorney can help you. The form is crucial because its the only way you can get a claim number on file with the Bureau of Worker’s Compensation. Without a claim number, your claim will go nowhere. Generally, an injured worker has two years from the date of injury to file a claim. For more advice regarding your workplace injury, call 800-637-8170 to speak to an attorney now

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC