Ohio Non Complying Employer

Sandusky personal injury attorney Chuck Boyk talks about the concept “non-complying employer.” If you aren’t already aware, a Worker’s Compensation claim is a paperwork-oriented process and if you want lost wages, you have to fill out the correct paperwork. If you want to receive money for pain and suffering, you have to have the paperwork filled out. That’s why it’s important to order the book “The Ohio Work Injury Book,” that describes your legal rights and then you should contact an attorney to make sure that you’re doing everything correctly. Call 800-637-8170 to set up a free consultation or to request a free copy of our book.

Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC