If you have been injured in a car accident, you know that there are several steps that need to be taken when seeking damages.
It can be an overwhelming process, and a knowledgeable and experienced lawyer is necessary.
Learn more about car accident injuries and file claims for Perrysburg car accident back injuries.
Common Trauma Injuries
If you or someone you know has been involved in a serious car accident, the following back injuries may have resulted from the trauma:
- Herniated discs – may become displaced; results in pressure on the spinal cord
- Vertebrae Injury – support spine; may become fractured
- Damage to thoracic spine – causes possible nerve damage
- Damage to spinal cord – ranges from minor injury to permanent nerve damage
There are both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for back injuries:
Non-surgical options include:
- Physical therapy
- Pain management/medication
- Chiropractic adjustments
Surgical options include:
- Removal of vertebrae
- Fusing vertebrae
- Removal of herniated or ruptured disc
Contact a Back Injury Attorney
If you have suffered a back injury due to a Perrysburg, Ohio car accident, contact our lawyers today. You can talk to a lawyer over the phone, go over your case, and they can begin working with you immediately.
You can also order The Ohio Accident Book as your own personal resource for everything you need to know when involved in an Ohio car accident. Consult with a Toledo car accident attorney.