We are hiring an Intake Specialist!
Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC is currently searching for an Intake Specialist to join our team. We seek candidates who will support our commitment to outstanding client service. Our firm is committed to the success of our staff. We will value your contributions, provide the training you need to serve our clients, and encourage your development.
As a member of our “first impressions team,” this position is the first point of contact for our law firm, handling all new-case inquiries from potential clients. The Intake Specialist must be able to collect, analyze, and interpret intake data. This is done while enhancing the client experience to increase conversation rates and build trust and confidence with every caller. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-driven, organized, dedicated, and hardworking. We offer opportunities for bonus pay. We are also continuously growing and offer opportunities to advance within the firm, should you demonstrate an eagerness to advance in your career.
The Intake Specialist will work collaboratively with other staff, paralegals, attorneys, and our marketing director to execute on the company’s strategies in order to achieve excellent client service and consistent profitable growth.
- Answering incoming calls from prospective clients
- Speak with potential clients on a daily basis using our intake process to communicate and discuss how the firm can best assist with their needs
- Screening new case leads using appropriate criteria and reviewing leads with attorneys
- Entering client information into Lead Docket (case management software system for leads)
- Communicating with the intake team to ensure 99%+ of the intake appointments end up with a signed contract
- Contacting potential clients, scheduling, and confirming appointments
- Serving as a point of contact to monitor client experience and satisfaction, and obtaining 5-star reviews from happy clients
- Selling our firm as the best fit for qualified prospective clients
- 3-5 years of work-related experience
- Excellent customer service and customer relations skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Phone etiquette
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence, and build strong working relationships with both clients and peers at multiple levels across the organization
- Understands and serves as an example in championing respect for our employees and the clients that we serve
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that relies on the ability to multi-task and balance multiple, competing priorities, yet is still able to balance that energy and drive with sensitivity and compassion
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Job type: Full-time
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Pay: $15-$20 per hour, plus bonus opportunities
Skills/Experiences that are a plus:
- Knowledge of and or prior experience in litigation
- Client management software systems (CRM)