The Ohio Personal Injury lawyers of Charles E. Boyk Law Offices, LLC are pleased to announce the 2020 Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship for college students.
The scholarship has been created as part of Boyk Law’s continued commitment to the service men and women of the United States Armed Forces and their continuing education. The Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship is $2,000 and will be awarded to a student who is currently attending an accredited college or university, who has either served in the Armed Forces or is the child of a US Veteran. The first annual award was awarded in November 2015.
- Applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of someone who has.
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
In order to apply for the Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship, an applicant must submit the following items:
- An up-to-date resume
- 750-1,000 word essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could give advice on joining the Armed Forces or advice to other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?
- A certified copy of college or university transcript.
The winner of the 2020 Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship will be announced by November 11, 2020.
One student will receive one $2,000 scholarship to be used exclusively toward college or university tuition or school-related expenses. The winner will be notified by phone on November 11, 2020. A check will be made out to the winning student’s college or university.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for Boyk Law’s $2,000 scholarship, please email applications to: email@example.com with subject line: Boyk Law Veteran Scholarship. The deadline to apply is November 1, 2020.
About Our Firm:
The personal injury law firm headquartered in Toledo, Ohio represents victims of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, defective drug and medical device cases, nursing home neglect cases, dog bite injuries, and all other personal injury accident matters throughout the entire state.
Charles E. Boyk Law Offices care deeply about the safety of our Military service men and women. The attorneys are actively investigating claims related to 3M Combat Arms earplugs. The 3M Company designed a “dual-ended” earplug that was supplied to the U.S. Military from 2003-2015. These 3M earplugs were deemed defective and caused hearing loss and tinnitus, along with other service-related disabilities. If you or a loved one may have been subject to injuries due to 3M Dual-Ended Combat Arms Earplugs, the attorneys at the Charles E. Boyk Law Offices are here to help you obtain compensation for your loss.