- Never leave a young child or baby alone with any dog
- Never allow your young children to discipline a dog
- Never allow your child to feed or walk a dog unsupervised
- Never allow your child to pull on a dog’s collar, ears, or tail.
- Never allow your child to play aggressive games (like wrestling) with any dog.
- Never allow your child to pet a dog that is in someone else’s care or truck.
Toledo Personal Injury Lawyer | Ohio Accident Attorneys
West Toledo Office
Bowling Green Office
West Unity Office
Leave Us A Review On Facebook