Did You Know
Did You Know?
- Motor vehicle crashes remain the leading cause of death for American teenagers
- The number 1 source of driver inattention is use of a wireless device
- Drivers who use handheld devices are four times as likely to get into crashes serious enough to injure themselves
- Driving while using a cell phone reduces the amount of brain activity associated with driving by 37%
- Using a cell phone while driving whether it’s hand-held or hands-free delays a driver’s reactions as much as having a blood-alcohol concentration at the legal limit of .08%
If you have been involved in a Toledo car accident, we encourage you to please call our Toledo, Ohio car accident lawyers at to request a FREE copy of The Ohio Accident Book and set up a free consultation.