Complaint Filed After Worker Receives Electrical Shock On The Job
A complaint was recently filed with the Common Pleas Court of Wood County on behalf of a man that was injured on the job in Ohio.
The accident happened on June 27, 2012 and involved a maintenance man working at a car manufacturer. The maintenance worker went up on a ladder to fix a light that was broken. While he was up there the power was supposed to be turned off, but as he went to fix the problem, the worker received a large electrical shock throughout his body.
Because of the accident, the worker experiences tremors and serious memory issues. He has undergone many doctor’s visits and has to currently continue to see a doctor for the memory problems he suffers.
If you or someone you love was injured on the job, contact our Bowling Green work injury lawyers to schedule a free consultation and speak with an attorney today.