Below are links to investigative documents and letters that were published before the case was filed with the court.
To view these documents, just click on the links below.
- Clyde air quality report from May of 2010.
- Weston Solution’s site assessment report for September 2012.
- EPA’s Water Quality Study of the Sandusky Bay Tributaries for June 2010.
- November 2010 results of drinking water samples.
- Clyde EPA Water Tests Released April of 2009.
- Sherrod Brown’s letter to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson from November 2012
- A January 2009 statement released by the EPA saying that drinking water samples were beginning to be collected.
- Weston Solutions June 2012 site Assessment for dump site in Clyde, Ohio.
- November 2012 Whirlpool releases a response to the Clyde Cancer Cluster victims.
- February 2011 Sherrod Brown writes a letter to EPA to ask them to become more involved.