Clyde Investigative Documents
Below are links to investigative documents and letters that were published before the case was filed with the court. To view these documents, just click on the links below.
- Clyde air quality report from May of 2010.
- Weston Solution’s site assessment report for September 2012.
- EPA’s Water Quality Study of the Sandusky Bay Tributaries for June 2010.
- November 2010 results of drinking water samples.
- Clyde EPA Water Tests Released April of 2009.
- Sherrod Brown’s letter to EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson from November 2012
- A January 2009 statement released by the EPA saying that drinking water samples were beginning to be collected.
- Weston Solutions June 2012 site Assessment for dump site in Clyde, Ohio.
- November 2012 Whirlpool releases a response to the Clyde Cancer Cluster victims.
- February 2011 Sherrod Brown writes a letter to EPA to ask them to become more involved.