For many people facing serious injuries after a medical procedure or after taking a prescription medication, it can be hard to distinguish the root of the problem.
Are your medical problems linked to your Rx drugs or medical device?
For anyone suffering from adverse symptoms after using the following products, it is imperative that you contact an attorney immediately for a complimentary case evaluation.
- Zofran use in pregnant women and its link to birth defects
- Testosterone use and its link to heart attack, stroke, and blood clots
- Risperdal causing male breast enlargement
- Xarelto and its link to uncontrolled bleeding
- Benicar causing severe intestinal problems
Defective Medical Devices:
- Transvaginal mesh implants
- Stryker hip replacements
Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
It can be difficult to prove that your injuries were caused by the drug in question and even harder figuring out how to receive compensation for your injuries. An attorney can help you do both.
What kind of Attorney Do I need?
It is important to make sure that the attorney you choose to handle your defective drug or medical device case offers the following:
- Experience in the Multi-District Litigation (MDL) process. MDL's are much different than typical class action lawsuits. Case success depends on knowing how to navigate this process.
- Complimentary case evaluations. The potential attorney should sit down with you - for free - to review your individual situation.
- No fee until your case settles. Make sure that you will not owe an attorney fee if the attorney is no successful. This is also called a contingency fee structure.
Can I Afford An Attorney?
Yes. Not only do we offer free case evaluations, but all of our clients may take advantage of our No Fee Guarantee. This means that you will never pay an attorney fee unless we are able to settle your case or win at trial. Any attorney fee will be paid at the end of the case and paid for out of the settlement money, so there will never be any out-of-pocket costs.
How to I Start the Process?
To immediately begin getting the help you need, there are three ways to start the process:
1. Fill out the Free Case Review box on this page and an attorney will contact you immediately.
2. Live Chat with one of our representatives who will put you in touch with our office.
3. Call toll-free at 800-637-8170 and an attorney will listen to your story and invite you to come in an meet with us.