Charities Announced for The Chuck Boyk Challenge!
The Charles Boyk Law Office would like to announce that there are a total of 15 charities officially involved in The Chuck Boyk Challenge. We would like to thank all those involved and encourage you all to vote for your favorite charity and get your friends and family involved as well!
The following charities are the ones that were nominated. Click on each charity to find information about the organization, a direct link to their voting page and a link to their website.
- Family Outreach Community United Services (FOCUS)
- Feed Lucas County Children, Inc.
- Gliding Stars of Greater Toledo
- The Josh Project
- The Daughter Project
- Old Newsboys
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Padua Center
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure – Northwest Ohio
- Life Connection of Ohio
- Because Our Love Is Needed, Inc.
- Aurora House
- Tie One On - UT Basketball
- ABATE of Ohio
- JDRF - Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
The voting for this contest begins on November 14, 2012 and ends February 14, 2013. Only one vote may be cast per person so make sure you look through all the charities! You can vote by going to www.thechuckboykchallenge.com. The three organizations receiving the most votes will be announced on February 15, 2013!
So get out there and spread the word! Get people to vote for your favorite charity!