Our attorney’s goals are to help as many clients as they can to receive compensation and protect their legal rights in the event that they have been involved in an accident, or lost a loved one in an accident. Unfortunately, our office is not able to take every case that comes our way, so we have released a video explaining how we go about our selection process and the client contract that we have. You can watch the video on our YouTube channel, or read the highlights below.
- Our office would receive an intake from a client, usually in the form of a phone call or email, explaining the person’s situation in terms of their potential case or a problem that they have.
- A member of our legal team records the potential client’s information including name, phone number, and email address.
- The intake employee asks the potential client questions regarding their case. This will include a summary of what happened, who was injured, who was involved, and other specific details.
- Our intake employee will ask the potential client whether or not they have received medical car for the injuries they sustained in the accident.
- A summary of the case information will be given to one of our lawyers who will direct the intake employee to transfer the phone call to their office so they may speak with the potential client. If the case is not something that our office handles, we will recommend a different attorney to the individual and provide them with the appropriate contact information.
While we want to help as many individuals as possible, we take the cases that fit within our practice areas. If you have been injured and you believe that you may have a legitimate personal injury case, we recommend calling our office at 800.637.8170. By calling our office and speaking with our legal team, you will get the information you need to take the next step in your case, whether it is with us or with another office that we recommend.